Innovation Market Guide - Cybersecurity
The US Innovation Market Guide on Cybersecurity will provide you with a deep insight into the US innovation ecosystem related to cybersecurity technology, from both innovation and market perspectives.
From the innovation perspective, you will have an opportunity to learn more about the US innovation hubs, innovation facilitators and industry-related RDI centers, in the field of cybersecurity.
From the market perspective, the Guide will provide you with an overview of the US cybersecurity technology market and advise you on how to understand the different segments within the market, including the market opportunities and barriers.
This guide is also useful to expand your network of contacts of important stakeholders operating in the field of cybersecurity in the US. It presents an extensive list of innovation and market associations as well as the most relevant, leading events related to different cybersecurity technologies.
Finally, this guide will provide you with an overview of the US government funding system related to cybersecurity technology, in the context of both federal and state initiatives. On the Federal level, an overview of key programs and opportunities is given, including those that come from the United States Department of Defence, Department of Homeland Security, National Science Foundation, etc.
So what are you waiting for? Click the link below and get an extensive guide for you to enter the leading market in cybersecurity!
This guide was published in September 2019 and updated in September 2020 and is available in English. This guide has 79 pages and 15 Annex pages. In order to purchase the guide fill out your details in order to be redirected to the Stripe payment page.
Table of Contents
- List of Abbreviations (page 13)
- In this section the list of Abbreviations used in this report are presented
- 1 Introduction (page 14)
- The US Innovation Market Guide CleanTech enables you to understand the US leading regions on agriculture technology from the innovation and market perspective
- 2 US innovation ecosystem (page 22)
- 2.1. Innovation Hubs (page 23)
2.2. Industry related RDI centers (page 34)
- 3 US market landscape (page 35)
- 3.1. Market overview (page 35)
3.2. Leading regions (page 38)
3.3. Market considerations (page 45)
- 4 Recognized networks and events (page 48)
- 4.1. Innovation and market networks and associations (page 48)
4.2. Innovation and market events (page 56)
- 5 US innovation initiatives and programs (page 63)
- 5.1. Federal initiatives/programs (page 64)
5.1.1. Department of Defense (Dod) (page 65)
5.1.2. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) (page 71)
5.1.3. Department of Energy (DoE) (page 73)
5.1.4. National Science Foundation (NFS) (page 74)
- 6 Observations (page 79)
- Annex 1: A sample of industry connected RDI Centers in cybersecurity fields (page 80)
- Annex 2: Summary of the US Federal and State Funding Initiatives and Programs (page 92)
Study price: 100€
The payment is processed by the ENRICH GLOBAL Association. The ENRICH GLOBAL association is not responsible for dealing with any content of the document. All money received from the Handbooks and Guides will go to the not-for-profit association ENRICH GLOBAL to support the internationalisation activities of European organisations.
Items purchased for online delivery are normally available as soon as your order is processed. Please make sure to read all the available information about a report before placing your order. Given the nature of the information being sold, ENRICH cannot accept returns of publications once they have been delivered or downloaded. If you have any questions prior to completing your purchase, please contact us for assistance.